Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The One Where I'm Shamelessly Self-Promoting....

My new website is LIVE!



I'm still working on uploading more content and getting my e-books and audios linked to their graphics.

I would be SO THRILLED if you would head over and take a look around?

www.canadianunschooler.com

While you're there, will you leave your email?  You'll instantly receive an AUDIO and a PDF Report...FREE!!

I'm planning to ask a few of my blogging-mommy friends if you would be willing to promote my new site during the week of my launch:  around April 1.  Let me know if you'd like a guest post or a little blurb to put on your FB page.  Thanks, friends!  I love you all so much and I look forward to serving you with more Unschooling information over on my new site.

Freedom and joy to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment